3herosoft Video Converter for Mac
3herosoft Video Converter for Mac is a professional and almighty program for converting all sorts of audio and video formats on Mac OS X like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, MKV, FLV, RM, RMVB, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV and AC3 and more.
3herosoft Video Converter for Mac can convert different video formats including WMV, AVI, DivX, MPEG, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, RM, RMVB, MKV, MOV, XviD, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, VOB that can be played on all popular multimedia players including iPod, iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Apple TV, Zune, Creative Zen, Blackberry, Mobile Phone, Archos, Pocket PC. And it can also extract audio from video files to M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and OGG.
The best Video Converter for Mac possesses versatile and professional editing functions beyond your imagination. It allows you to customize output video effect, trim any segment of video/audio file and convert in batch process easily and quickly. What's more, it also enables you to set the specific output parameters for your output video and you can preview the video before conversion.
Download 3herosoft Video Converter for Mac and easily experience the miraculous process of seamless multimedia formats interconversion!
Details of 3herosoft Video Converter for Mac
- Operating system - Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.7
- Processor - PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor
- Available HD space - 100 MB or more
- Display - Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher
- HD video converter for Mac
Convert most HD videos for Mac users like H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Apple TV H.264 720P, WMV videos.
- Popular video and audio converter for Mac
Easily convert among AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, XviD, 3GP, MKV, FLV videos and MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3 audios.
- Clip any segments
With assistance of this Mac Video Converter, you can clip the video to pick up video segments you favor and remove unwanted parts.
- Popular smart devices supported
All popular smart devices are supported by this Mac Video Converter such as iPod, iPod touch, iPod touch 4, iPod nao, iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, BlackBerry, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen Vision, Xbox and other multimedia devices.
- Flexible output parameters setting
Freely adjust output video encoder, resolution, frame rate, video bit rate, audio encoder, sample rate, channels, audio bit rate. For resolution, you can input your parameters manually if the default values cannot make you get best file quality.
- Multiple formats from several sources
Fast load output formats for different source file to get target files with different formats at the same time.
- Batch process
Process multiple conversions like AVI to WMV, MPEG to AVI, and MP4 to MP3 conversion at the same time and boost conversion speed with multithreading and batch conversion supported by the Mac Video Converter.
- Versatile options to select
Customize your own files by adjusting the parameter settings: bit rate, frame rate, zoom, sample rate, split mode, etc.
- Easy to use
Associated with intuitive interface, a few clicks are enough to convert your video with 3herosoft Video Converter for Mac.
- More other features
Run in background, multiple languages, and alternative product skins to personalize your use habit.
- How to convert from Mov to WMV with this Video Converter for Mac?
- How to convert videos from ASF to AVI for Mac?
- How to convert AVI videos to WMV for Mac?
- What's the useful software to convert FLV files to WMV on Mac?
- How to convert MOV files to AVI for Mac?
- How to convert AVI videos to MPEG for Mac?
- How can I convert FLV files to MP4 file on Mac?
- How to convert MKV videos into AVI for Mac?
- How to convert TS video to AVI format for Mac?
- How to convert MP4 videos to AVI video for Mac?
- How to convert QuickTime MOV videos to MP4 on Mac?
- How to convert FLV videos to MOV for Mac?
- How to rip AVI video to MP3 audio on Mac?
- How to convert MP4 files to MP3 on Mac?
- How to convert Flash video into 3GP for smart mobile on Mac?